We take the management of your property to the next level…
Here at Ramsey Moore we put technology at the forefront of our proposition. Using the latest online property management system you are have instant access to information on all your let properties managed by us.
How our system, ‘My Property File’ benefits you, as one of our landlords:
- 24-Hour access from any location, on any device
- Download statements and view your accounts online
- View property marketing performance statistics
- You can stay on top of maintenance issues, as your tenants will be able to report them straight away and you’ll be able to track them from start to finish
- Keep up to date with your landlord responsibilities such as gas safety certificates
- Ensure the deposit has been registered
- You’ll benefit from informed responsible tenants, who are prepared to deal with issues if they arise.
In addition to technology, we can also GUARANTEE YOUR RENT!
Our Landlords look to us for complete piece of mind when letting and managing their property, and we take this very seriously. Partnering with one of the largest insurance and tenant referencing companies in the UK we have developed a package for our Landlords that provides complete piece of mind by offering guaranteed income during the tenancy.
The benefits of taking out our premier let are abundant
- Your own dedicated property manager that knows your property
- Rent is guaranteed on the same day, each month regardless of whether the tenant pays or not
- Professional tenants only
- Strict and stringent referencing procedure – tenants with bad credit, poor rental history or claiming housing benefit are not considered
- Pays up to vacant possession even if the tenancy agreement has ended as long as the warranty remains in place
- Legal expenses and court costs to obtain vacant possession are included – up to £50,000
- All paperwork for evicting tenants and claiming possession covered
- No waiting for backdated payments and No claims process - instant rent as per the tenancy agreement
- No Annual Fee – so you only pay while your tenant remains in the property
- Covers up to £5,000 per calendar month.
- No Excesses
- NO NEED TO PAY FOR EXTRA RENT PROTECTION